As swimbait fishing continues to get more and more popular, fish can sometimes get conditioned to seeing them glide and swim past them. They still work and will continue to land large bass this year and for years to come, but when faced with swimbait shy bass, a large jerkbait may trick a few extra bass for you. One angler who loves throwing both swimbaits and big jerkbaits is Northern California tournament angler, Josh Parris. He puts down the big bait and picks up the big rip bait when conditions are right.
Recent News and more
- Evoke Crankbait May 13, 2020
- Party Boat Success with JP Gano November 24, 2019
- MLF’s 5 Reasons Why: Fred Roumbanis’ Go-To Swimbait August 16, 2019
- Fred’s Buzzbait Approach July 31, 2019
- Fred Roumbanis on Drop-Shotting with the Victory Tail June 25, 2019